Monday 7 February 2011

The best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else.

I'd like to share something.
One crucial thing I have learnt throughout my academic and professional career.
It's very simple but effective.

The best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else

Frequently I've found if there is no one about or no-one that really gives a monkeys about what your studying (propositional calculus any one?) you can teach it to some imaginary person.

With that in mind:
I've been playing bass for a few years now and love to play.  I don't think I am very good and I largely play for my own fun.  However I'm going to blog from time to time on what I am practicing.  Hopefully blogging will help me to learn and understand.
So thanks in advance for being attentive students.

No comments:

Post a Comment